Temperatures around the United States have absolutely been scorching and the forecast here in Chicago calls for more of the same. Temperature and humidity levels look to be approaching 100 respectively. In honor of the 4th of July, this post features a trip to the iconic Mt. Rushmore, where I visited two founding fathers and [...]
Tag Archives | Mt. Rushmore
One of the most iconic monuments in America and a staple of every road trip out west is Mt. Rushmore in the Black Hills near Rapid City, South Dakota. Looking for a good time to visit when the crowds are sparse? Consider a trip in the winter. The mountain is gorgeous framed in snow. Stay [...]
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Anaconda envy in the Iwokrama Rainforest, Guyana December 18, 2012
- Fall foliage at Lake of the Clouds simply stunning October 9, 2012
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Hiking the Olmec Ruins near Puebla: Yes you Cantona July 2, 2012
- Trekking for kids in magnificent mystical Nepal May 21, 2013
- Natural Bridge State Resort Park hiking to the arch May 20, 2013
- Chao Phraya wat in Bangkok Thailand May 19, 2013
- Welcome to the Hotel California in Rancho Mirage May 19, 2013
- Perfume River boat in Vietnam May 18, 2013
- Raul (@ilivetotravel): Bridgit, you are quote the adventurer. Great work...
- Todd: Interesting . . . in about a year you'll be post...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: The gorge cascade is my favorite photo! I wish I w...
- Ted Nelson: I have never tried either, but I would love to giv...
- Ted Nelson: I was definitely impressed with the scenery....
Like us on Facebook
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
Traveling Ted channels
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris