There has been over 350 posts on Traveling Ted dealing with adventure andÂ travel – none to this point have been about cooking. There has been a post or two about food as this is an adventure we all deal with. Everyone has to eat, but this is the first post on cooking. Puebla, Mexico [...]
Archive | Food RSS feed for this section
The downtown area of Detroit is a feared area by most travelers and visitors. If there is a reason to go there it is for a sporting event and then a quick escape to the suburbs. There is safety in numbers when the Detroit Tigers are playing at Comerica. On a recent visit to see [...]
Costa Rica is known as one of the best adventure travel countries in the world due to its diversity in wildlife and a plethora of outdoor recreation activities. One aspect of the country which receives hardly any ink or bandwith is the food. I arrived having scant knowledge what Costa Rican cuisine was all about. [...]
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Anaconda envy in the Iwokrama Rainforest, Guyana December 18, 2012
- Fall foliage at Lake of the Clouds simply stunning October 9, 2012
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Kaieteur Falls photo and video essay December 10, 2012
- Natural Bridge State Resort Park hiking to the arch May 20, 2013
- Chao Phraya wat in Bangkok Thailand May 19, 2013
- Welcome to the Hotel California in Rancho Mirage May 19, 2013
- Perfume River boat in Vietnam May 18, 2013
- Illinois Beach State Park Dead River May 18, 2013
- Charles Higgins: Neat 'natural' site...cool... Cheers......
- Jeremy Branham: That hike really does remind me of Mt Tamalpais. ...
- Kate: Stand up paddle boarding is so much fun. I got int...
- Patty Davis: Too bad you didn't get a chance to explore more t...
- @mrsoaroundworld: Beautiful place :) Love the pics...
Like us on Facebook
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
Traveling Ted channels
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris