on September 9, 2012 in
About Traveling TedTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
SUPPORT THE SITE
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Seven delicious street foods in Trinidad & Tobago April 5, 2012
- Living the RV life in northern Florida October 24, 2014
- Pictured Rocks fall foliage photo essay October 24, 2014
- How to cope with poisonous snakes while adventure traveling October 20, 2014
- Pictured Rocks is more than just a lakeshore October 16, 2014
- Tips for improving your air travel October 15, 2014
- Lily Lau: This was so useful... I was wondering if I should ...
- Miriam of Adventurous Miriam: Stunning autumn colors, Ted! It looks like the per...
- Cristina: Beautiful! we drove by Pictured Rocks last year on...
- Leigh: I have never thought of myself as an RV'er but ne...
- Leigh: What a magnificent place to visit in the fall. Loo...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Bangkok birds Borneo California adventure travel Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park featured Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Puebla Quetico Provincial Park Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel sunsets Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris