on September 9, 2012 in
About Traveling TedTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuel’s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Guyana travel warning: you may fall in love with the people March 12, 2013
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Seven delicious street foods in Trinidad & Tobago April 5, 2012
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Indiana Dunes State Park Three Dune Challenge August 29, 2016
- Copper Falls State Park fall color photo essay August 27, 2016
- National Trail Mix Day adventure in the Indiana Dunes August 27, 2016
- Three coffee fueled travel adventures August 26, 2016
- Another canoe camping trip with Wisconsin River Outings August 20, 2016
- Susan: Fly-fishing is a nice way of life which stands for...
- Traveling Ted: Hi Laurie, The lake trout was absolutely delici...
- Traveling Ted: Thanks Tab, This is one blog post that never gr...
- Traveling Ted: Hi Dad, It was a beautiful trip. There was abso...
- Traveling Ted: Hi James, Sorry, but I am not very familiar wit...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Bangkok birds Borneo Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Chicago River Colorado adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park featured Florida adventure travel France Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Quetico Provincial Park Sarawak Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel sunsets Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris
- Wisconsin adventure travel