on September 9, 2012 in
About Traveling TedTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuel’s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Guyana travel warning: you may fall in love with the people March 12, 2013
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Paddling Wisconsin and Best Tent Camping November 24, 2015
- Stream Chicago PD on NBC from anywhere November 24, 2015
- Cartagena Flipkey apartment rental paradise November 23, 2015
- Love me tough and tender Ball Park Flame Grilled Jerky November 21, 2015
- How to spend an eventful weekend in Yerevan November 21, 2015
- Jane@travebusy: Looks pretty chilled Ted!! Have you ever tried pa...
- Andy: Reading this on Thanksgiving in the States... and ...
- Cody: Thank you for these well-organized instructions co...
- Raul (@ilivetotravel): Whether I had roughed it before or not, that apart...
- the lazy travelers: you know we love our flipkey rentals, and it looks...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Bangkok birds Borneo Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Chicago River Colorado adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park featured Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Quetico Provincial Park Sarawak South Dakota adventure travel sunsets Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris