on September 9, 2012 in
About Ted NelsonTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
SUPPORT THE SITE
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Seven delicious street foods in Trinidad & Tobago April 5, 2012
- Chisos Mountains Big Bend National Park photo essay April 17, 2014
- Remember the Alamo and honor Texas April 13, 2014
- Staying with Planet Borneo felt like home April 4, 2014
- The Great Florida Birding Trail photo essay March 31, 2014
- Breaking out of a Florida cold snap on the beautiful Ichetucknee March 28, 2014
- Candz: Try also Lanzones, and Marang which is a close fam...
- Charles Higgins: Really nice photo spread, Ted...makes us want to g...
- Leah: Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad! These are two...
- Jason Hussong: I absolutely love Big Bend. Great photos, Ted. I w...
- Ted Nelson: Thank you Renuka, Big Bend is a forbidding, but...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Badlands National Park Bangkok birds Borneo California adventure travel Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Japan Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Puebla Quetico Provincial Park Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel Spain Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River World War II
Like us on Facebook
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris