on September 9, 2012 in
About Traveling TedTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuel’s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Guyana travel warning: you may fall in love with the people March 12, 2013
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Hiking Vail Mountain Berry Picker Trail June 30, 2015
- Chevy Trax Summer Camp road trip June 28, 2015
- Sundarbans National Park India June 27, 2015
- Cottage time near the Boundary Waters June 25, 2015
- Learning the GoPro culture at the GoPro Mountain Games June 23, 2015
- Francesca (@WorkMomTravels): Heh, epiphanies.... Seriously, very positive post....
- Lola: I have a GoPro and don't know how to use the thin...
- Leigh: I'm so sad for you that you're selling the cabin...
- Traveling Ted: Definitely takes years of experience to multi task...
- Traveling Ted: Thanks Erin, I have been using it lately to cap...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Bangkok birds Borneo Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park featured Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Manuel Antonio National Park Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Quetico Provincial Park Sarawak Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel sunsets Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris