on September 9, 2012 in
About Ted NelsonTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
SUPPORT THE SITE
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Seven delicious, naughty tropical fruits February 2, 2014
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Seven delicious street foods in Trinidad & Tobago April 5, 2012
- Spider monkey silhouette in Corcovado August 23, 2014
- Smoky mountain views can be scarce August 23, 2014
- A Chao Phraya River cruise in Thailand August 23, 2014
- White River State Park outdoor attractions August 19, 2014
- Backpacking camaraderie at Russell Field Shelter August 19, 2014
- Miriam Jasmin Risager: Wat Pho sure is a stunner! In general, Bangkok has...
- Miriam of Adventurous Miriam: I love your spirit, Ted! And I'm definitely cheer...
- sofiarhodes: Wow lovely place...Love ti visit this.This would b...
- Jack Parzatka: For two weeks I fished, canoed, and camped on Kawn...
- Suki F: I miss costa rica!...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Bangkok birds Borneo Cambodia Canada Chicago adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park featured Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Japan Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Malaysia Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Port of Spain Puebla Quetico Provincial Park Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel sunsets Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife winter Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
Traveling Ted categories
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris