on July 29, 2012 in
About Ted NelsonTed Nelson has been adventure traveling since he was 10 years old on camping trips with his Dad to places like the Great Smoky Mountains, The Everglades, and Big Bend National Park. In 2005 he added international travel to his repertoire with a three month trip to Southeast Asia.
SUPPORT THE SITE
- Life after dropping out of Nomadic Samuelâ€™s top 100 travel blogs July 31, 2012
- Paddle the Wisconsin River for the best river camping in the Midwest June 20, 2011
- Osa Travel with Felix Menocal in Corcovado, Costa Rica: a cautionary tale September 8, 2011
- Fall foliage at Lake of the Clouds simply stunning October 9, 2012
- Anaconda envy in the Iwokrama Rainforest, Guyana December 18, 2012
- Khao Yai overlook with adopted family in Thailand December 17, 2013
- Five things to do in Bangkok December 13, 2013
- Sharks, surfing and springbok steaks: 5 of my most adventurous vacation moments December 13, 2013
- MacRitchie Park case of the Mondays in Singapore December 12, 2013
- Borneo lazy dog and longhouse December 8, 2013
- Shereen: Wow you're really brave. I don't think I would h...
- Leigh: You didn't carry a flute with you? You could have...
- Leigh: I've made it as far as the Bangkok airport on a f...
- Francesca (@WorkMomTravels): "cobra crossing".... now there's a sign you don...
- Lance | Trips By Lance: I've been traveling with my wife too long. There ...
American Birkebeiner Marathon Badlands National Park Bangkok birds California adventure travel Cambodia Canada Carnival 2012 Chicago adventure travel Corcovado National Park Costa Rica Everglades National Park Florida adventure travel France Great Smoky Mountains Gunflint Trail Guyana Illinois adventure travel Kettle Moraine State Forest Khao Yai National Park Lake Michigan Lake Superior Mexico Michigan adventure travel Minnesota adventure travel photo essay Porcupine Mountains State Park Port of Spain Puebla Quetico Provincial Park Road trip Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore South Dakota adventure travel Spain Tennessee adventure travel Thailand travel photography Trinidad & Tobago Vietnam waterfalls wildlife Wisconsin adventure travel Wisconsin River Wisconsin State Parks World War II
Like us on Facebook
Follow Traveling Ted on Instagram
Traveling Ted channels
- Adventure travel
- Alpine skiing
- Central America
- cross country skiing
- Daily Travel Photo
- downhill skiing
- Gear review
- historical travel
- International backpacking
- Middle East
- Music Festivals
- North America
- Photo of the day
- Photograph of the week
- Road trip
- Scenic drive
- social media
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- United States
- Whitewater rafting
- wildlife safaris
- Wisconsin adventure travel